1. The website automatically collects only information in cookie files.
2. Cookies are text files kept on the website user's end device. They are needed for using website pages and mostly include the name of the website of origin, their unique number, period of storage on the end device.
3. The operator of www.ing.pan.pl website is the entity which places cookies on the website user's end device and has access to them.
- adapt the content of the website to user's individual preferences; these files are mainly used to recognise the device so that the website would be displayed in accordance with user preferences;
- prepare statistics to help recognise user preferences and behaviours; the analysis of such statistics is anonymous and allows for adapting the website content and layout to the current trends; statistics can also be used to assess website popularity;
- enable signing in on the website;
- maintain user session on each subsequent website page.
5. The website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files kept until leaving the website (by entering another website, log-off or closing of the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device until deletion by a user or for the time defined in settings.
6. The user may change browser setting at any time in order to disable cookies or to be informed each time cookies are saved on his or her device. Other available options can be checked in Web browser settings. It should be remembered that the majority of browsers are set to accept the saving of cookies on the end device.
7. The Website operator informs that changes in Web browsers of the user may limit access to certain functions of the website.
8. Cookies used by the website (placed on the user's end device) can be made available to website partners.
9. Information regarding Web browser settings is available in the menu (help) or on the provider's website.