Employed: Biogeosystem Modelling Laboratory
Instytut Nauk Geologicznych Polskiej Akademii Nauk
Institute of Geological Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences
Ośrodek Badawczy w Krakowie - Research Centre in Cracow
Senacka 1, 31-002 Kraków, POLAND
Phone office: +48 12 3705 255
PhD study in Geological Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Geological Sciences, Kraków, Poland.
Title of the PhD dissertation (in preparation): 'Late Cretaceous palynology of the Norwegian Sea and Barents Sea - biostratigraphical, palaeoenvironmental and palaeoclimatic application'.
Post Graduate Diploma in Geophysics, AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland, 2008.
Specialisation in the research methodology of the location and extraction of fossil fuels.
M.Sc. in Geology, Jagiellonian University, Institute of Geological Sciences, Kraków, Poland, 2005.
Specialisation in ichnology during final three years of the study, investigated oxidization through trace fossil analysis within the Kriżna Basin, Tatra Mountains of southern Poland.
2016, Urbino Summer School in Palaeoclimatology. Past Global Change Reconstruction and Modelling Techniques. Urbino, Italy
2012-2013, YGGDRASIL, the Research Council of Norway Scholarship, University of Bergen, Norway
2011, Training in palynology, APT, Kjeller, Norway
2011, Training in palynological samples processing, Laboratory of Palaeobotany and Palynology, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
2010-2011, Foundation for the Development of the Education System Scholarship, University of Bergen, Norway
2010, Statoil Summer Internship. Stavanger, Norway
2009, Advanced course in Jurassic-Cretaceous-Cenozoic organic-walled dinoflagellate cysts. Morphology, Palaeoecology and Stratigraphy. Urbino, Italy
2016, nomination for Award of Prime Minister for the doctoral thesis (evaluation in progress).
2015, honourable mention of the PhD dissertation, nomination for Award of Minister for the doctoral thesis (evaluation in progress).
2014, Award of the ING PAN, KRC, for the publication published in the journal Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology.
2014, Award of the ING PAN, KRC, for the publications published in the journal Marine and Petroleum Geology, Cretaceous Research and Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology.
2014, Award for the best publication in the ING PAN, KRC.
2013, Award of the ING PAN, KRC, for the publication published in the journal Marine and Petroleum Geology.
2013, AASP - The Palynological Society Travel Grant for 9th International Symposium on Cretaceous System, Ankara, Turkey
2013, ING PAN Award for Young Scientists, fieldtrip to Zumaia, Spain
Since 2010, Collegium Palynologicum Skandinavicum
Since 2009, The Micropalaeontological Society
Since 2009, The Grzybowski Foundation; 2009-2013: librarian in Grzybowski Foundation Library
Palaeoclimate modelling, taxonomy of the Late Cretaceous dinoflagellate cysts, palaeoenvironment and palaeoclimate in the Arctic during the Late Cretaceous
- Radmacher, W., Mangerud, G., Tyszka, J., 2015. Dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy of Upper Cretaceous strata from two wells in the Norwegian Sea. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology 216, 18-32.
- Radmacher, W., Pérez-Rodríguez, I., Arz, J.A., Pearce, M.A., 2014. Dinoflagellate cysts at the Campanian-Maastrichtian boundary in Zumaia, northern Spain. Cretaceous Research 51, 309-320.
- Radmacher, W., Tyszka, J., Mangerud, G., Pearce, M.A., 2014. Dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy of the Late Albian to Early Maastrichtian in the southwestern Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology 57, 109-121.
- Radmacher, W., Tyszka, J., Mangerud, G., 2014. Distribution and biostratigraphical significance of Heterosphaeridium belliisp. nov. and other Upper Cretaceous dinoflagellate cysts from the southwestern Barents Sea. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology 201, 29-40.
- Setoyama, E., Radmacher, W., Kaminski, M.A., Tyszka, J., 2013. Foraminiferal and palynological biostratigraphy and biofacies from a Santonian-Campanian submarine fan system in the Vøring Basin (offshore Norway). Marine and Petroleum Geology 43, 396-408.
- Radmacher W., Setoyama E., Tyszka J., Mangerud G., Kaminski M. A. 2013. A Late Cretaceous biostratigraphical and palaeoenvironmental study of the Norwegian Sea and Barents Sea area - application of dinoflagellate cysts and foraminifera, 9-th International Symposium on the Cretaceous System, Ankara,Turkey, 1-5 September, 2013. Biostratigraphy, algae and benthic foraminifera: 9-10.
- Setoyama E., Radmacher W., Kaminski M. A., Tyszka J. 2013. Foraminiferal biofacies from a Late Cretaceous fan system in the Vøring Basin, offshore Norway. In: Holcová, K. (ed.) The Micropalaeontological Society Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups Spring Meeting 2013, Prague, Czech Republic, 19th-22nd June, 2013. The micropalaeontological record of global change: from epicontinental seas to open ocean: 34-35.
- Setoyama E., Radmacher W., Tyszka J., Kaminski M. A. 2011. Integrated foraminiferal and dinocyst biostratigraphy of the Upper Cretaceous in the southwestern Barents Sea and palaeoenvironmental implications. Applications of biostratigraphy to the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Stavanger, Norway, 8 December, 2011: 15.
- Radmacher W. 2010. Taxonomy and biostratigraphy of Late Cretaceous and Paleocene dinocysts from three wells in the southwestern Barents Sea - preliminary results. The 4th Joint Meeting of the Silicofossil and Palynology groups of The Micropalaeontological Society. Tromsø, Norway, 31st February - 1st March, 2010: 10-41.
- Radmacher W., Tyszka J. 2009. Taxonomy, biostratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental implications of Late Cretaceous Dinoflagellate cysts from the southwestern Barents Sea - preliminary observations. Mikro-2009. 7-th Micropalaeontological workshop. Abstracts and Excursion Guide. Św. Katarzyna, Poland, 28-30 September: 15, Grzybowski Foundation Special Publication nr 15: 42.