Instytut Nauk Geologicznych Polskiej Akademii Nauk
Institute of Geological Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences
Ośrodek Badawczy w Warszawie - Research Centre in Warsaw
Twarda 51/55, 00-818 Warszawa, POLAND
Director of the Institute
phone (+48) 22 6978-752
Home page: http://www.ing.pan.pl/str_prac/Slaby_E/Slaby.htm
graduation - Faculty of Geology, University of Warsaw, specialization: petrography, (with honours)
Master's thesis on the topic: "Petrographic analysis of the sand beach in the vicinity of Jastarnia: selected problems of sedimentation of heavy minerals in the coastal zone"; Supervisor: Prof. K.Łydka
Dissertation on: "Physico-chemical conditions of alkali metasomatism in the aplites from Saar-Nahe trough" (research work in cooperation with the University of the Saarland); Supervisor: Prof. A.Nowakowski
Habilitation on: "Indicative significance of water environment in zeolitic structure - a study using experimentally grown cancrinite and analcime". (research work in cooperation with the Freie Universitaet, Berlin); (individual award of Rector of the University of Warsaw) (with Award)
Date of obtaining the title of professor - 30.12.2009.
- a) University of Warsaw:
Research Assistant 1980-1981
Senior Research Assistant 1981-1990 (parental leave 1984-85; unpaid leave 1989-90)
Assistant Professor since 2002 to date (2013-2015 part-time work) (to 2013 primary workplace)
- b) Institute of Geological Sciences Polish Academy of Sciences:
Associate professor 2009-2010
Professor since 2010 to date (since 2013 primary workplace)
- c) Work in foreign scientific institutions as "visiting profesor (full professor position)"
2007 and 2009 stay at the Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand as Chercheur Invites by winning the all-university competition; each visit two-month long
Bardarbunga - czy dojdzie do erupcji?
Wywiad prof. Słaby w TV Polsat - plik video »
|Experience in managing research teams:
- a) Managerial and organizational positions
a-1) At the University of Warsaw:
The name and the period of appointment:
- Deputy Dean for Student Affairs, Faculty of Geology: 1999-2000
- Deputy Dean for Scientific Development and Foreign Relations, Faculty of Geology (two terms): 2000-2005
- Director of PhD Study at Faculty of Geology: 2001 - 2002
- Head of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Geochemistry, Mineralogy and Petrology: 2005-2007
a-2) At the Institute of Geological Sciences Polish Academy of Sciences:
The name and the period of appointment:
- the Head of X-Ray Diffraction Laboratory: 2009-2013
- Deputy Director for Research of the Institute of Geological Sciences: 2013-2015
- Director of the Institute of Geological Sciences, P.A.S.: 2016-
a-3) Other positions:
The name and the period of appointment:
- Vice-President of the Polish Mineralogical Society: 2002-2012
- President of the Petrology Group of the Polish Mineralogical Society: 2005-2009
- Member of the Committee on Mineralogical Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences: 1996-1998; 2003-2006; 2007- to date
- Vice-President of the Committee on Mineralogical Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences: 2007-2016
- President of the Committee on Geological Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences: 2016 -
- Member of the Polish Committee of IDCP (International Continental Drilling Program)
- Member of the IGCP National Committee (International Geoscience Programme); Polish representative at IAVCEI
- Member of the Institute of Geological Sciences PAS Research Council: 2007-2009
- Member of the Editorial Board of "Mineralogia Polonica"
- Auxiliary Editor of Acta Geologica Polonica
- Vice-Chairman of the Planet Earth Committee affiliated with Presidium of the Polish Academy of Sciences: 2007-2010
- Multiple Chairman of the ST10 and B Panel of National Science Centre competitions
- Member of the Committee on Geological Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences: 2016-
- b) Organizational activities:
b-1) The organization of scientific workshops for the entire Polish scientific community:
In the years 2000-2005, under the "Socrates-Erasmus" programme, organization of over 30 scientific workshops, which were conducted by lecturers from universities of the European Union (Profs. J-C. Duchesne - Belgium, H. Martin - France, B. Barbarin - France, B. Bonin - France, P. Tucholka - France, J-L. Mansy - France, J. Hoefs - Germany, J. Goetze - Germany, G. Woerner - Germany, Ch. Breitkreuz - Germany, J. Schneider - Germany, T. Will - Germany, E. Schmaedicke - Germany, F. Holz - Germany, M. Wilson - Great Britain, R. Seltmann - Great Britain, A. Mueller - Great Britain, M. Thirwall - Great Britain, M. Stemprok - Czech Republic, J. Żak - Czech Republic, G. Motuza - Lithuania, R. G. Walker - Canada, J. Piotrowski - Denmark, R. Heilbronner - Switzerland, K. Sviesznikov - Ukraine, A. Glikin - Russia, and others). The workshops were aimed at the whole geological community and had a national character. Some of the most important are:
"Geochemical modelling of igneous processes" - Prof. H. Martin (Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand, France)
"Cathodoluminescence in geosciences" - Prof. J. Goetze, TU Bergakademie Freiberg,
"Image analysis in earth sciences" - Prof. R. Heilbronner, University of Basel, Switzerland
"Magma generation in the Earth, a global geodynamic perspective" - Prof. M. Wilson, Leeds University, Great Britain
"Facies models - understanding depositional environments" - Prof. R. G. Walker, Canada
"Phase diagrams in metamorphism" - Prof. T. Will (Wuerzburg, Germany)
"Using Geochemical Data : Simple geochemical calculations with Excel" - Prof. G. Woerner (The University of Göttingen, Germany)
b-2) Organisation of field workshops:
- "Geology of Slovene" Field workshop - Slovene-Polish exchange student excursion (2000)
- "Geology of Poland" Field workshop - Slovene-Polish exchange student excursion (2001)
- Co-organization of CEEPUS Summer School in Petrology, Geology and Geoecology - The Sudetes (SW Poland): a root-zone of the Variscan Orogen of Central Europe
- outline structure, magmatism, metamorphism and "geo-sites" protection (2006).
- Initiation and co-organization of scientific workshop The Polish Geological Institute - National Research Institute (prof. A. Maliszewska with team) - Faculty of Geology, University of Warsaw "Diageneza" 2003
- Chairman of the "Committee on the status of implementation and needs for apparatus " of the Committee on Mineralogical Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, aimed at creating a nationwide apparatus consortium for environmental laboratories in the field of geochemical and mineralogical research (2003-2006).
Original scientific papers (with communications) - 141
Citation index according to Web of Science (Google Scholar) 360 (537)
Hirsch Index - 10 (12)
Słaby, E., Galbarczyk-Gąsiorowska, L., Seltmann, R., and Mueller, A (2007a). Alkali feldspar megacryst growth: Geochemical modelling. Mineralogy and Petrology, 89, 1-29.
Słaby, E., Seltmann, R., Kober, B., Müller, A., Galbarczyk-Gąsiorowska, L., Jeffries, T., (2007b) LREE distribution patterns in zoned alkali feldspar megacrysts - implication for parental melt composition. Mineralogical Magazine 71, 193-217.
Słaby, E., Goetze, J. (2004) Feldspar crystallization under magma-mixing conditions shown by cathodoluminescence and geochemical modelling - a case study from the Karkonosze pluton (SW Poland). Mineralogical Magazine, 68, 561-577
Słaby, E., Martin, H., (2008) Mafic and felsic magma interactions in granites: the Karkonosze Hercynian pluton (Sudetes, Bohemian Massif). Journal of Petrology 49, 353-391. (IF 4.714);
Słaby, E., Götze, J., Wörner, G., Simon, K., Wrzalik, R., Śmigielski, M. (2008) K-feldspar phenocrysts in microgranular magmatic enclaves: A cathodoluminescence and geochemical study of crystal growth as a marker of magma mingling dynamics. Lithos 105, 85-97 (IF 4.246).
Kusiak, M.A., Dunkley, D.J., Słaby, E., Martin, H., Budzyń, B. 2009. Sensitive high-resolution ion microprobe analysis of zircon reequilibrated by late magmatic fluids In a hybridized pluton. Geology, 37, 1063-66. (IF 4.660).
Upton, B.G.J., Finch, A.A., Słaby, E. 2009. Megacrysts and salic xenoliths In Scottish alkali basalts: derivatives of deep crustal intrusions and small-melt fractions from the upper mantle. Mineralogical Magazine, 73, 895-908. (IF 1.32).
Słaby, E., Breitkreuz, Ch., Żaba, J., Domańska-Siuda, J., Gaidzik, K., Falenty, K., Falenty, A. 2010. Magma generation in an alternating transpresional-transtenssional regime, the Kraków-Lubliniec Fault Zone, Poland. Lithos, 119, 251-268. (IF 4.246).
Domonik, A., Słaby, E., Śmigielski, M. 2010. The Hurst exponent as a tool for the description of magma field heterogeneity reflected in the geochemistry of growing crystals. Acta Geologica Polonica, 60, 437-443. (IF 1.134).
Słaby, E., Śmigielski, M., Śmigielski, T., Domonik, A., Simon, K., Kronz, A. 2011. Chaotic three-dimensional distribution of Ba, Rb AND Sr in feldspar megacrysts grown in an open magmatic system. Contribution to Mineralogy and Petrology, 162, 909-927 (IF 3.476).
Słaby, E., Martin, H., Hamada, M., Śmigielski, M., Domonik, A., Götze, J., Hoefs, J., Hałas, S., Simon, K., Jayananda, M. (2012) Evidence in Archaean alkali-feldspar megacrysts for high temperature interaction with mantle fluids. Journal of Petrology, 53, 909-927, doi:10.1093/petrology/egr056. (IF 4.714).
Śmigielski, M., Słaby, E., Domonik, A. (2012) Digital Concentration-Distribution Models - tools for a description of the heterogeneity of the magmatic field as reflected in the geochemistry of a growing crystal. Acta Geologica Polonica 62, 129-141. (IF 1.134).
Lisowiec, K., Budzyn, B., Słaby, E., Renno, A., Götze, J. 2013. Fluid-induced magmatic and post-magmatic zircon and monazite patterns in granitoid pluton and related rhyolitic bodies. Chemie der Erde, Geochemistry, 73, 163 - 179. (IF 1.778).
Słaby, E., Śmigielski, M., Domonik, A., Galbarczyk-Gasiorowska, L. (2014) Self-affine pattern of crystal growth from heterogeneous magmas - 3D depiction af LA-ICP-MS data. In: Modelling of Magmatic and Allied Processes. S.Kumar and R. N. Singh (eds), Springer 151-165.
Słaby, E., Domonik, A., Śmigielski, M., Majzner, K., Motuza, G., Goetze, J., Simon, K., Moszumańska, I., Kruszewski, Ł., Rydelek, P. (2014) Protomylonite evolution potentially revealed by the 3D depiction and fractal analysis of chemical data from a feldspar. Contribution to Mineralogy and Petrology, 167:995.
Kusiak, M.A., Williams, I.S., Dunkley, D.J., Konecny, P., Słaby, E., Martin, H. (2014) Monazite to the rescue: U-Th-Pb dating of the intrusive history of the composite Karkonosze pluton, Bohemian Massif. Chemical Geology, 364: 76-92.
Rickman H., Słaby, E., Gurgurewicz J., Śmigielski, M., Banaszkiewicz M., Grygorczuk J., Morawski M., Seweryn K., Wawrzaszek R., 2014: CHOMIK: A multi-method approach for studying Phobos. Solar System Research, doi: 10.7868/S0320930X14040094.
Lisowiec, K., Słaby, E., Foerster, H-J. 2015. Polytopic Vector Analysis (PVA) modeling of whole rock and apatite chemistry from the Karkonosze composite pluton (Poland, Czech Republic. Lithos, doi: 10.1016/j.lithos.2015.05.015
Słaby, E., Koch-Mueller, M., Foerster H-J., Wirth, R., Rhede D., Schreiber, Schade, U. A., 2016. Determination of volatile concentrations in fluorapatite of Martian shergottite NWA 2975 by combining synchrotron FTIR, Raman spectroscopy, EMPA, and TEM, and inferences on the volatile budget of the apatite host-magma. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 1-17, doi: 10.1111/maps.12598.
Konon, A., Nadimi, A., Koprianiuk, M., Wysocka, A., Szaniawski, R., Wyglądała, M., Słaby, E., Beygi, S., and Marcin Barski, M. 2016: Formation of intracontinental basins in the opposite corners of the Tabas block as coeval structures controlled by transpressional faulting, Iran. Geological Society of America Bulletin, published online on 11 May 2016; doi:10.1130/B31362.1.
Gros, K., Słaby, E., Forster, H-J., Michalak, P.P., Munnik, F., Rhede, D., 2016. Visualization of trace-element zoning in fluorapatite using BSE and CL imaging, and EPMA and ?PIXE/?PIGE mapping. Mineralogy and Petrology, DOI: 10.1007/s00710-016-0452-4.
b) The invited papers, lectures, master's and doctoral seminars conducted abroad:
b-1) Invited seminars, lectures abroad:
- Alkali feldspar megacrysts from Karkonosze massif - differences in crystallization conditions revealed by means of cathodoluminescence and geochemistry (Ewa Słaby & Jens Goetze) Vienna University 02.2004
- Disimilare barium and rubidium behaviour during alkali feldspar megacrysts formation - mixing or fractional crystallization (Ewa Słaby) Vienna University 02.2004
- Mechanisms of differentiation of the Karkonosze granite (Ewa Słaby & Herve Martin) Vienna University 05.2006
- Mafic and felsic magma interaction in granites: the Karkonosze pluton (Ewa Słaby & Herve Martin) Charles University Prague 10.2006.
- Self-affine fractal statistics of igneous feldspar growth pattern transformed by fluid-induced exchange reaction (E.Słaby & H.Martin & A.Domonik & M.Śmigielski) oraz Progress in magma mixing recorded in mineral composition and growth textures - a case study of Late Archaean Closepet granite (South India) (E.Słaby & H.Martin & J.Goetze & M.Śmigielski) - Institute for Geothermal Science, Kyoto University, 04.2009.
- CEEPUS - Salzburg 02.2006 - lecture subject: "Geochemistry of igneous processes; geochemical modelling of igneous processes; granite petrology"
- Erasmus-Mundus: Vilnius University (06.2008) - lecture subject: Mechanisms of magma differentiation - geochemical tools for modeling; TU Bergakademie Freiberg (06.2009) - lectures subject: Magma mixing, FC, PM - recognition of the process in macro- and micro-scale; geochemical models.; Université Paris Sud XI Paris-Orsay (o6-07.2010) - Early Earth Evolution; University of Perugia (04.2010) - lectures subject: Chaotic advection/diffusion processes in an open magma system reflected in crystal heterogeneity.; Laboratoire Magmas et Volcans Université Blaise Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand (06.2011) - subject : Seminars on the genesis of granitoids emplaced at the Archaean-Proterozoic boundary.; Suleyman Demirel University (Isparta, Turcja) 4-9.06.2012; 20h, subject: Mechanisms of magma differentiation - geochemical modelling of magma mixing, fractional crystallization and partial melting.
- 2011 - Invited talk on the conference " Precambrian Accretionary Orogens " Delhi, 2-11.02. 2011.
- 2011 - Invited talk "Natural History Museum" Stockholm "Archaean mantle - wet or dry?"
- 2012 - Kumaun University, Nainital (India): Course on geochemical modelling of magmatic processes, Course on geochemical 3D data depiction, Equilibration and re-equilibration processes in plutons of mixed origin. 10-16.08.2012
- Emc2012 (Frankfurt, Germany) organization of the session "Experimental and Observational constraints on the abundance and role of volatiles in magmas: from reservoirs to the surface"
- 2013 - GFZ (Germany) Numerical simulation of magma mixing - from macro to micro scale; Karkonosze (Riesengebirge) case study.
- IMA 2014 Sandton-Johannesburg; organization of the session "Magma mixing from macro to micro scale" (with Dr Diego Perugini, Perugia) invited talk: Cathodoluminescence response from feldspars to multistage crystallization-recrystallization processes in composite plutons.
- 2015 8th Hutton Symposium on Granites and Related Rocks - key-talk: "From chaos to coherence: decoding granite texture for disclosing continental crust formation".
b-2) Invited lectures at national conferences:
- Mesozoic volcanism associated with triple-junction zone of the eastern Carpathians (Ukraine) - XI Meeting of the Petrology Group of PMSociety (2004)
- Mafic and felsic magma interactions in granites: Karkonosze pluton (Sudetes, Bohemian Massif) - XIV Meeting of the Petrology Group of PMSociety (2007)
- Generowanie i ewolucja stopów w reżimie transgresyjno-transtensyjnym na przykładzie permskiego magmatyzmu strefy Kraków-Lubliniec (Generation and evolution of melts under transgressive-transtnsional regime, on the example of the Permian magmatism of Kraków-Lubliniec ) - I Kongres Geologiczny (First Geological Congress) (2008).
- Numerical simulation of magma mixing - from macro to micro scale - the XXth meeting of petrological group of PTMin.
c) Work in international research teams; participation in international research themes, international cooperation and related internships:
c-1) After obtaining the title of professor:
- "International Geological Correlation Programme (IGCP)-373: Correlation, anatomy and magmatic - hydrothermal evolution of felsic igneous systems in Eurasia. (2001-2003)
- "Batolit Karkonoszy-Krkonoszy i jego metamorficzna osłona" (" Karkonosze batholith and its metamorphic envelope - Polish-Czech project (2000-2006)
- "Reconstruction of feldspar crystallization path in magma mixed systems using CL method". - project realized with TU Bergakademie Freiberg (funded by the Ministry of Education of the State of Saxony) - 2003
- "Volcanic systems within the Central European Permocaboniferous intermontane basins and their basement - Lusatia - Silesia - Bohemia (VENTS) -German-Polish-Czech project (2006- ) funded by the DAAD.
- Evolution of continental accretion styles, from early continental nucleus to Himalayan-style collision: 1,000 Ma of crustal development in the Kaapvaal craton. !Khure project - sub-project 2B
- "Rôle respectif de la cro?te océanique subductée et du coin du manteau dans un environnement géodynamique de subduction" DyETI programme of INSU (2007 -) -participation in the French project - 01-02.2007 stay at the Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand as Chercheur Invites
- 2010-2011 Participation in " Phobos sample return mission " project ; As a part of the "Phobos Sample Return Mission" programme and the agreement between the Space Research Centre, Polish Academy of Sciences and Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences from 2010; two subprojects: " Studies on regolith from planetary bodies and their analogs - Development of geochemical models of different types of extraterrestrial matter." and "Elaboration of the methods of geochemical analysis of extraterrestrial matter."
- 2010-2012 Joint CNRS - PASci project. CNRS-PAS 2010-2012: Equilibration and reequilibration processes in Archaean granites (Equilibration and re-equilibration processes in Archaean granites).
- 2011 - IGCP-SIDA 599 The changing Early Earth - group leader on " Volatile flux ".
- 2012 - 2014 7th EU FP No 285989 Regpot " ATLAB " WP leader - Enhancing expertise through workshops and conferences.
- TD1308 COST "Origin and evolution of life on Earth and in the Universe" MC member
c-2) Before habilitation:
- Preparation of the doctoral dissertation in cooperation with research team of prof. G.Lenscha (dr A.Muehm, dr J.Wannemacher) from the University of Saarland in Saarbrucken (Germany)1986-89
- Preparation of habilitation in cooperation with the Freie Universitaet, Berlin with research team of prof. W.Franke; organization of hydrothermal synthesis laboratory, based on equipment donation of the University of Berlin 1994-1999
- Work in the team of prof. Amstutza (Heidelberg University) 1989-1991
- Internship at the University of Bern (Switzerland) 1987
c-3) After habilitaion:
- Projects realised since 2000 were / are carried out, basing on cooperation with the following centers (mainly research in shared laboratories) and scientists:
Prof. H. Martin (Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand, France) - cooperation in the field of modeling of geochemical processes of generation and evolution of melts,
Prof. J. Goetze (TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany) - cooperation in research cathodoluminescnce,
Prof. Ch. Breitkreuz (TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany) - cooperation in the field of recognition of the Permian volcanism development (Karaków-Lubliniec zone),
Dr A. Renno (TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany) - cooperation in the field of recognition of the Permian volcanism development (Karaków-Lubliniec zone), and the use of minerals as petrogeneic indicators,
Prof. G. Woerner (Universitaet Goettingen, Germany) - cooperation in the field of use of geochemical tools to reconstruct the genesis of minerals and magmatic rocks,
Dr K. Simon (Universitaet Goettingen, Germany) - cooperation in the field of use of geochemical tools to reconstruct the genesis of minerals and magmatic rocks, especially LA ICP MS,
Dr R. Seltmann (NHM London, Great Britain) - cooperation in the field of use of geochemical tools to reconstruct the genesis of minerals and magmatic rocks, especially LA ICP MS; preparation of geochemical project within EU FP7 - Environment including climat change - Monitoring of mine sites in different climate zones (project under negotiation)
Dr A. Müller (Norges Geologiske Unders?kelse, Trondheim, Norway) - cooperation in the field of use of geochemical tools to reconstruct the genesis of minerals and magmatic rocks, especially LA ICP MS,
Prof. M. Stemprok (Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic) - cooperation in the field of recognition of granitic plutons origin,
Dr J. Żak (Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic) - cooperation in the field of recognition of structures produced during the movement of the melt in plutons of mixed origin,
Prof. U. Kloezli (Vienna University, Austria) - cooperation in the field of recognition of granitic plutons origin,
Prof. B. Kober (Heidelberg University) - cooperation in the field of determining isotopic composition of feldspars (lead isotopes)
Dr M. Hamada (Institute for Geothermal Science, Kyoto University) - subject of the water in anhydrous minerals for determination of the extent of hydration of the Earth's mantle in the early stage of Earth evolution (in Archean).
Prof. J. Hoefs (Universitaet Goettingen, Germany) - interraction of mantle fluids with magmatic crustal rocks inArchean (oxygen isotopes research).
Dr B. Orberger (Départment of Earth Sciences, UMR IDES, Université Paris Sud XI) - early evolution of the Earth.
Prof. A. Finch (University of St. Andrew - Vice-President of Mineralogical Society of Great Britain and Ireland) - deterministic chaos and the structure of the mineral using luminescence techniques (a cooperation agreement signed on the initiative of A. Finch, under Erasmus programme until 2013).
d) Participation in grants of State Committee for Scientific Research
The number of research topics completed and in progress (in brackets the number of topics which the respondent was the head of): - 12 (7)
The number of grants currently carried out - 1
- "The kinetics of phase transitions in low-temperature deuteric processes" (6 6310 9102) - primary contractor, (completed in 1991).
- "Conditions of migration of magma and the formation of igneous bodies - aspects of geochemical kinetics and mineral equilibria (600689/01) - primary contractor, (completed in 1993)
- "The structure and physico-chemical conditions of crystallization of analcite H (hydrothermal)" (6 PO4D 031 08) - primary contractor - (completed in 1996)
- "Granitoid massif and its polygenic metamorphic envelope - geochemical-petrologic model" (grant of State Committee for Scientific Research - 6 PO4D 032 08; Institute of Geochemistry, Mineralogy and Petrology , Faculty of Geology, University of Warsaw), primary contractor, (project completed)
- "Mobilization of trace elements (REE, Mo, Sn, W, U, Be, Li) in the processes of hydrothermal alteration and weathering of igneous rocks of the Karkonosze massif and its significance for the development of the geochemical composition of soils - a subproject "International Geological Correlation Programme (IGCP)-373: Correlation, anatomy and magmatic - hydrothermal evolution of felsic igneous systems in Eurasia. (grant of State Committee for Scientific Research - 6 PO4D 02118), head, (project completed with an excellent mark)
- "Petrogenesis Permo-Carboniferous volcanic rocks from the Boków area (Kaczawa Mts., the Sudetes) - modelling of the process of melting and crystallization of the melt basing on" (grant of State Committee for Scientific Research 3PO4D 041 22 - supervisory), head, (project completed with an excellent mark:)
- Model of crystallization path of feldspar from the Karkonosze Mountains massif as an example of melt evolution in an open system. 2 P04D 002 26; University of Warsaw; head; grant completed and settled in 2006.
- Generation and evolution of hornblende-biotite granite parental melt of the Strzegom-Sobotka massif. 2 P04D 045 28 supervisory grant; head; data of finishing: 22.01.2007.
- Interdisciplinary research geophysical-geological-oceanological of Archipelago Franz Josef Land environmental, Russian Arctic. N307 020 31/1652; contractor (no permission on the Russian side to carry out the research).
- Fractal differentiation - Hurst exponent and fractal dimension - as a tool for describing the heterogeneity of magmatic field reflected in geochemistry of a growing crystal N N307 1766 33
- A multi-tool method of processing geochemical data from a small amount of the extraterrestrial substance originating with a multi-phase process. Head; 2011/01/B/ST10/04541.
- Variability of isotopic ratios in early-archaic apatites as a source of information about the origin and evolution of water / volatile substances on the Earth. Head; 2013/11/B/ST10/04753