PhD study in Geological Sciences,
Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute
of Geological Sciences, Kraków, Poland.
Title of the PhD dissertation (in preparation): 'Late Cretaceous palynology of the Norwegian Sea and Barents Sea - biostratigraphical, palaeoenvironmental and palaeoclimatic application'.
Post Graduate Diploma in Geophysics,
AGH University of Science and Technology,
Kraków, Poland, 2008.
Specialisation in the research methodology of the location and extraction of fossil fuels.
M.Sc. in Geology,
Jagiellonian University, Institute of Geological Sciences, Kraków, Poland, 2005.
Specialisation in ichnology during final three years of the study, investigated oxidization through trace fossil analysis within the Kriżna Basin, Tatra Mountains of southern Poland.
- 2016, Urbino Summer School in Palaeoclimatology. Past Global Change Reconstruction and Modelling Techniques. Urbino, Italy
- 2012-2013, YGGDRASIL, the Research Council of Norway Scholarship, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2011, Training in palynology, APT, Kjeller, Norway
- 2011, Training in palynological samples processing, Laboratory of Palaeobotany and Palynology, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
- 2010-2011, Foundation for the Development of the Education System Scholarship, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2010, Statoil Summer Internship. Stavanger, Norway
- 2009, Advanced course in Jurassic-Cretaceous-Cenozoic organic-walled dinoflagellate cysts. Morphology, Palaeoecology and Stratigraphy. Urbino, Italy
- 2016, nomination for Award of Prime Minister for the doctoral thesis (evaluation in progress).
- 2015, honourable mention of the PhD dissertation, nomination for Award of Minister for the doctoral thesis (evaluation in progress).
- 2014, Award of the ING PAN, KRC, for the publication published in the journal Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology.
- 2014, Award of the ING PAN, KRC, for the publications published in the journal Marine and Petroleum Geology, Cretaceous Research and Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology.
- 2014, Award for the best publication in the ING PAN, KRC.
- 2013, Award of the ING PAN, KRC, for the publication published in the journal Marine and Petroleum Geology.
- 2013, AASP - The Palynological Society Travel Grant for 9th International Symposium on Cretaceous System, Ankara, Turkey
- 2013, ING PAN Award for Young Scientists, fieldtrip to Zumaia, Spain
- Since 2010, Collegium Palynologicum Skandinavicum
- Since 2009, The Micropalaeontological
- Since 2009, The Grzybowski Foundation;
2009-2013: librarian in Grzybowski Foundation Library
Palaeoclimate modelling, taxonomy of the Late Cretaceous dinoflagellate cysts, palaeoenvironment and palaeoclimate in the Arctic during the Late Cretaceous
Radmacher, W., Mangerud, G., Tyszka, J., 2015.
Dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy of Upper Cretaceous
strata from two wells in the Norwegian Sea. Review
of Palaeobotany and Palynology 216, 18-32.
W., Pérez-Rodríguez, I., Arz, J.A.,
Pearce, M.A., 2014. Dinoflagellate cysts at the
Campanian-Maastrichtian boundary in Zumaia, northern
Spain. Cretaceous Research 51, 309-320.
W., Tyszka, J., Mangerud, G., Pearce,
M.A., 2014. Dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy
of the Late Albian to Early Maastrichtian in the
southwestern Barents Sea. Marine
and Petroleum Geology 57, 109-121.
W., Tyszka, J., Mangerud, G., 2014.
Distribution and biostratigraphical significance
of Heterosphaeridium bellii sp. nov. and other
Upper Cretaceous dinoflagellate cysts from the
southwestern Barents Sea. Review
of Palaeobotany and Palynology 201, 29-40.
Setoyama, E., Radmacher,
W., Kaminski, M.A., Tyszka,
J., 2013. Foraminiferal and palynological biostratigraphy
and biofacies from a Santonian-Campanian submarine
fan system in the Vøring Basin (offshore Norway).
Marine and Petroleum Geology 43, 396-408.
Radmacher W., Setoyama E., Tyszka J., Mangerud
G., Kaminski M. A. 2013. A Late Cretaceous
biostratigraphical and palaeoenvironmental
study of the Norwegian Sea and Barents Sea
area - application of dinoflagellate cysts
and foraminifera, 9-th International Symposium
on the Cretaceous System, Ankara,Turkey,
1-5 September, 2013. Biostratigraphy, algae
and benthic foraminifera: 9-10.
Setoyama E., Radmacher W., Kaminski
M. A., Tyszka J. 2013. Foraminiferal
biofacies from a Late Cretaceous fan system
in the Vøring Basin, offshore Norway.
In: Holcová, K. (ed.) The Micropalaeontological
Society Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups
Spring Meeting 2013, Prague, Czech Republic,
19th-22nd June, 2013. The micropalaeontological
record of global change: from epicontinental
seas to open ocean: 34-35.
Setoyama E., Radmacher W., Tyszka J., Kaminski
M. A. 2011. Integrated foraminiferal and
dinocyst biostratigraphy of the Upper Cretaceous
in the southwestern Barents Sea and palaeoenvironmental
implications. Applications of biostratigraphy
to the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Stavanger,
Norway, 8 December, 2011: 15.
Radmacher W. 2010. Taxonomy and biostratigraphy
of Late Cretaceous and Paleocene dinocysts from
three wells in the southwestern Barents Sea -
preliminary results. The 4th Joint Meeting
of the Silicofossil and Palynology groups of
The Micropalaeontological Society. Tromsø,
Norway, 31st February - 1st March, 2010:
Radmacher W., Tyszka J. 2009. Taxonomy,
biostratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental implications
of Late Cretaceous Dinoflagellate cysts from
the southwestern Barents Sea - preliminary observations. Mikro-2009.
7-th Micropalaeontological workshop. Abstracts
and Excursion Guide. Św. Katarzyna, Poland, 28-30
September: 15, Grzybowski Foundation Special
Publication nr 15: 42.